The Goffstown Public Library will reopen for full service on Saturday, June 5.
- Face masks will still be required, and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Parking Lot Pick-Up will remain an option for those who cannot wear a mask or for those who would like to maintain contactless pick-up. Call us at 603-497-2102 from the parking lot, open your trunk/back door, and we will place your items there.
- Some seating will not be available, and computers may be limited to allow for social distancing. Computer usage is now back to a first come, first served basis.
- The Children’s Room will not be available for play.
- Upcoming summer programs and events will be hybrid, both in-person and online.
- New teen and adult materials will still be available for foyer browsing.
- Returns are no longer quarantined; please use your own judgment when borrowing materials.
email@example.comUsage of computers is now first come, first served