Directions to the Library
Driving Directions to 2 High Street, Goffstown, New Hampshire
from points south:
- From interstate 93 north, take a left-hand exit (in Manchester) onto Rt. 101 west towards Bedford.
- Continue past the Mall of NH and the exit for interstate 293.
- At the traffic light in Bedford, go straight through the light on to Rt. 114.
- At the fourth set of lights, take a left onto Mast Rd. (you are still on 114).
- You will pass the Goffstown Police Department and the Women’s Prison.
- Continue for a few miles into downtown Goffstown.
- Go through the village.
- As the road curves to the left (towards Weare), the library (a brick building) will be on your right nestled in the intersection of High Street (Rt. 13), North Mast Road (Rt. 114), and Elm Street, across from Sully’s Market.
from points north:
- Exit interstate 293 south at the Amoskeag Bridge.
- The road will loop around and come to a traffic light.
- At the light, stay in the center lane and go straight onto Goffstown Road.
- Continue for several miles, going straight through Grasmere and passing the YMCA and the Transfer Station.
- At the stop sign, the library (a brick building) will be on your right.
- Take a hard right, and then a right into the parking lot.