The 24/7 Library
Even when you can’t get to the Library, we have features that are always available. Use your library card and password to use these features anywhere you have an internet connection. Forgot your password? Need a library card? Visit My Account to register online*, or have your password emailed to you.
- Borrow e-books and e-audiobooks.
- Reserve materials and books.
- Read magazines with
- the Libby and hoopla apps,
- or through the E-Library menu link.
- Take a continuing education course or learn a new skill online.
- Get homework help with Explora.
- Visit the Current Events category of the E-Library.
- Learn a language or take ESL courses.
- Plan a trip to a museum.
- Try a new craft with Creativebug.
- Watch streaming movies with the hoopla app.
- Read, Study, and do Research with the online E-Library.
Make the most of your Goffstown Public Library Card today.
* A Goffstown Public Library card is available to:
- Goffstown residents,
- non-residents employed in Goffstown,
- and non-resident students of Goffstown schools.
When you get a temporary card online at My Account, you will get immediate access to some online services and can: check out e-books, e-audiobooks, music, graphic novels, and movies with hoopla digital and CloudLibrary; take over 70 courses in Mango Languages; or even read the newspaper and browse encyclopedias in the e-library.
Within 30 days you can visit the Library to complete your registration, receive a physical library card and get full access to all that’s available. When you visit, you’ll need to bring an unexpired driver’s license or photo ID with legal address. You may also need to bring proof of employment or school affiliation, depending on your residential, student, or town employment status.
It’s easy & free!
For more information about library card requirements, please see Circulation Policy: At-a-Glance / Library Card Requirements at www.goffstownlibrary.com/about/policies.