- Learn more about this movement at: www.givingtuesday.org.
This November 29th, help kick-off the giving season – whether it’s some of your time, a donation, gift or the power of your voice in our community.
Ways you can support the Library on #GivingTuesday:
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today. Every dollar donated to the library has a lasting impact and monetary donations of any size are appreciated. Your charitable gifts support the Goffstown Public Library and help buy books and materials, support new technology, events, access, exciting programs and so much more. Honor and Memorial Gifts are also a meaningful way to mark a special occasion or to celebrate a beloved family member, respected friend, or colleague. We are happy to work with you to find the best way to honor your request.
Please print the donation form to include with your contribution. For Planned Giving, questions about monetary donations, or donations to the Library Trustees Trust Fund for Growth, please contact Library Director Dianne Hathaway at 497-2102 or email@example.com.
TD Bank’s Affinity Membership Program
It’s simple, confidential, and without cost to you: TD Bank will donate a percentage of their profits based on the average annual balance of Goffstown Public Library coded accounts. Simply let a teller know you would like to code your accounts for the Goffstown Public Library; our code is A1500, or call TD Bank at 497-6000. Friends and family can code their accounts for the Goffstown Public Library, too.
For all the details, you can always find our Support Page at: www.goffstownlibrary.com/support.
- Volunteer at the Library
- Join the Friends of the Library and become part of our loyal community of supporters.
- Get a library card and use it! Take advantage of all the resources, programming and information the Goffstown Public Library has to offer.
- Sign up for The Page’s Story, our monthly email newsletter to learn about exciting events, upcoming programs, and more.
- Follow and subscribe to us on Social Media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram. Share, Like, Repost and share your #librarylove online!
- Share your passion for the Goffstown Public Library by blogging, sharing and posting about your experiences online and on social media using #goffstownlibrary.
- Local Business Opportunity – If you are interested in raising awareness of your business by donating prizes (giveaways, gift certificates), for participants in Library programs we would love to hear from you! Please contact: Dianne Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Goffstown Public Library is very grateful for all the wonderful donations that we receive from patrons and the community.
All donations to the library are tax deductible.
You can always find our Support Page at: www.goffstownlibrary.com/support.