We’re excited to introduce a new service, hoopla, enabling you to borrow more e-books, audiobooks, movies, videos, television shows, and now music albums and comics, straight from your browser, tablet, or smartphone – all you need is a valid Goffstown Public Library card!
Imagine being able to view hit movies or listen to your favorite artist and more without expensive subscription fees — it’s easy with your Goffstown Public Library card.
hoopla digital has a simple sign-up and attractive, easy-to-use interface, so it’s easy to get to your listening and viewing experience. There’s also no waiting to borrow popular movies, TV shows, albums or audiobooks. And hoopla digital’s automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
To access the system on your mobile device, you will need to visit hoopladigital.com or download the FREE hoopla digital app from the App Store on your Android or iOS device. Simply ‘Log In’ or ‘Sign Up’ to get started. There is no need to download an app or extension when using your internet browser.
Once you have downloaded the app to your device(s) you will be prompted to enter your email address, a password, your library card number, and your library card PIN number. The system will validate that you are in good standing with the library, so that you may begin to browse, borrow, and enjoy the content.
Come see what all the hoopla’s about:
- Once you borrow a title on one device it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla digital app and via your PC web browsers (IE 8+, Firefox 12+, Safari 5+, Chrome 19+).
- When using hoopla you will be able to begin streaming the content immediately. You can also download content to view at a later date (in case you won’t have Wi-Fi on that camping trip).
- You can borrow 3 titles each month.
- Movie and TV content is available for 72 hours (3 days) after borrowing.
- Music albums are available for 7 days.
- Audiobooks, e-books, and comics are available for 21 days.
- You are able to access (view/listen to) borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period and you can return any borrowed title whenever you want.
- hoopla information and instructions will always be available at our Downloadables menu link.
Why wait?! To get started, visit www.hoopladigital.com and click ‘Log In.’
hoopla, Transforming Your Library Experience