Saturday evening the Friends of the Library had a wonderful turnout for the Once Upon a Pie Baking Competition & Auction.
Once Upon a Pie Competition – Adult 1st Place Winners
- Fruits of the Harvest, Deborah Luppi
- Decadent Apple CinnaBon Pie, Brian Rose
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Tart, Sandy Whipple
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake, Hanna Baldwin
- No-Bake Snickers Pie, Jessica Sheehan
- Pasta Pie, Bob Stevens
- Tiramisu Pie, Christina Wilhelmi
- Best in Show – Baklava Pie, Charity Rose
Once Upon a Pie Competition Winners – Kids
- 1st Place: Best Chocolate Chip Pie, Isak Ahlgren-McCune
- 2nd Place: Peanut Butter Pie, Madalyn Rose
- 3rd Place: Mud Pie, Sam Rose
Once Upon a Pie Competition Winners – Professional
- Spinach Quiche, The Bagg Lunch Diner
- Yum&mers, Just Like Mom’s Pastries
- Apple Pie, Sweet T’s
- Pecan Pie, Michelle’s Gourmet Pastries
It was a full-house at the Villa Augustina Rosary Hall & there was lots of help thanks to: the VolunTEENS; the library’s Teen Advisory Board; Goffstown High School Student Ambassadors; a donation by Carole and Kurt Huxel; and the master of ceremonies Pierre Pouliot.
In addition to the professional entrants above and their donations, other contributors to the event were: Sully’s Superette, King Authur’s Flour, Market Basket, and Hannaford Supermarket. Thank you all!