The Goffstown Public Library joins the American Library Association for September’s Library Card Sign-Up Month.
Get Carded – Save Money!
Whether you visit the library once a week or once a month, the Goffstown Public Library provides materials and services that offer a great “bang for the buck”!
Calculate the value you get from your personal use of the library with the
NH Library Association Library Use Value Calculator.
- How much would you need to pay out-of-pocket if you purchased all the books, audio books, eBooks, movies, video games, newspapers, magazines and music CDs in stores?
- Save time and gas money accessing library resources from home.
- Use the library’s WiFi or public computers.
- Check out a telescope!
- Visit area museums and natural areas with free and discounted passes, thanks to our Friends group.
Get Carded – Stay Smart!
- Parents & Children – a library card is the most important school supply of all!
- Access more than 2 million items in our states’ libraries collections.
- Improve your life with books, eBooks, databases and reference materials about: home repair, resume writing, budget planning, healthy living, financial planning, dieting and more….
- From the comfort of your own home, request materials from another library in our consortium of 12 libraries or anywhere in the state.
Get Carded – Be Social!
- Parents and children can join story times and events geared toward their age groups.
- Teens! Gather for social events just for you and your special interests.
- Adult programs broaden horizons, teach something new or showcase current events.
- Monthly book discussion groups are engaging.