In the children’s room you will find…
- Picture books and chapter books by award-winning authors
- Non-fiction, biographies and reference
- Graphic novels
- Baby board books
- Children’s magazines
- Movies and music
- Audiobooks and playaways
- 2 public computers
- Online kid’s catalog with e-books
- Friendly staff to answer your questions.
Go to Kids Catalog
Electronic databases allow you to find information from anywhere that you have Internet access in a more precise and controlled fashion than you can on the WWW.
Because we subscribe to these databases, access is restricted to our patrons. On the “remote patron authentication” screen, enter all of the digits of your barcode (found on the back of your Goffstown Public Library card). Kidsearch, Searchasaurus and NoveList K-8 are databases specifically geared towards a younger audience. You can view the entire alphabetized list and categories at our E-Sources page, or go directly to Homework Help/Education.
- Preschool Storytimes including “Mother Goose on the Loose” & “Stories and Stuff”
- After School Activities for 1st-4th graders
- Family Programs including Lego Club and the Polar Express
- Teen Programming at various times of the year
Visit Eventkeeper, our library events calendar to view a complete listing of current programs
Summer Reading Program
Each summer we offer a non-competitive 6-week Summer Reading Program for babies to adults. This program includes a wide variety of story times, craft programs, performers, and a family book discussion.
Children’s Services Staff
Head of Youth Services