The Adult Services staff strives to enhance the mission of the Goffstown Public Library by connecting people in the community to new ideas, information and experiences.
- Home Delivery Services
- Tech-Know Time Individual Instruction, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- Live Chat Reference
- Inter-Library Loans & Common Borrower Card Privileges
- Tax Forms
- NH Downloadable Books Services
- Local History Research
- Public Computers, WiFi, Photocopying
- Programs, Workshops, Classes, Events and Monthly Book Discussion Groups
Please see below for additional useful resources.
Information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Health Insurance Marketplace
The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
also their Frequently Asked Questions about Health Reform
U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
The White House
Please see sidebar menus for local resources & social media connections.
- NH Department of Employment Security
- Jobs in NH
- NH Jobs
- Business & Employment Databases: Goffstown Public Library cardholders can access: news, Business Insights and information on professional development for educators.
- New Hampshire 211: The United Ways of New Hampshire.
- Craig’s List: local classified ads.
- Vistaprint.com, offers 250 free business cards for your professional needs.
Please evaluate these sites based on your needs and preferences.
The Goffstown Public Library does not endorse any of these sites.
Allrecipes.com – Recipes.
Annualcreditreport.com – Credit report.
Bbc.co.uk/languages – Online language lessons.
Famundo.com is a free calendar service to keep you organized.
Freecycle.org – Find gently used goods.
MutopiaProject.org – Classical sheet music.
Pandora.com – Online radio.
Picasa.google.com Software download to organize photos on your computer.
Protonic.com – Computer help.
RememberTheMilk.com – Time management tool.
Sba.gov – Business, Learning & Education.
Wififreespot.com – Find local wifi hotspots.
Dial 800.FREE.411 for free directory assistance.
Adult Services and Outreach Coordinator