Looking for quick weekday meal ideas? Traditional New England recipes? Need some vegetarian suggestions, or looking for the perfect dessert? Look no further than the Library – you’ll find our extensive collection of cookbooks on the second floor.
What’s Cooking at the Library?
Cook up something delicious, today.
Discover a new and exciting world through Library collections, digital resources and more. Whether you come for homework help or job searches, assistance with your e-reader, classes and events for all members of your family, or to find the best books for young readers, libraries are a great place to spend quality time and connect with your community.
Celebrate the GPL:
- More content
- Something new
- The Libraries Transform survey – Take the online survey.
- We’ve increased the limit each cardholder can borrow on hoopla digital. Now you can borrow up to 8 titles per month from a great selection of movies, music, audiobooks, e-books, comics and TV shows. Get started at www.hoopladigital.com.
- 4/9/17 Human Library event info: goffstownlibrary.com/humanlibrary.
- Immerse yourself in poetry during April with our 2nd floor displays: reading poetry is just one part of this month’s celebration, we’ve even made it easy for you to create your own poems with fun, interactive displays.
- Discover an independent film with InstantFlix, digital magazines with Zinio for Libraries, or explore your world with Explora and search for current events, educational, environmental, social, political, medical, scientific, and economic issues.
Libraries Transform Survey
- The Library plays an important role in people’s lives – what’s your story? Please share in this online survey.
Thanks for being part of the GPL community.